If you need a travel visa to Portugal, we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application.
Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail.
In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail us with the following data:
- a good-quality scan of your passport (.pdf or image format)
- surname/family name and given names, exactly as they appear in your passport
- contacts: e-mail, phone number and (if available) fax number
- affiliation/organization: name, address, country, and the position you hold/occupy
- any additional information you may think is relevant to your application
The Portuguese Ministry of Foreign Affairs has a dedicated visa portal with all the information you need:
Portugal is a member of the Schengen Area. Nationals of Schengen Area countries do not need a visa to enter Portugal.
To check whether or not you need a visa:
If you need a visa, here is where you can apply for it: