Registration | Accomodation | Conference Dinner | Welcome Reception
Authors: Until and including 10 April, 2017
(To ensure that your paper will be included in the proceedings)
Non-Authors – Early Registration: Until and including 21 April, 2017
Non-Authors – Late Registration: Starting from 21 April, 2017
|Author Rate||Non-Author Early Bird Rate||Non-Author Late Rate|
|Until 10 April, 2017||Until 21 April, 2017||From 22 April, 2017|
|Regular Participant||550 EUR||625 EUR|
|Student 1||375 EUR||450 EUR|
|Members of ETH||e-mail us|
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all plenary, technical and workshop sessions
- Conference proceedings in USB stick and free online access via ScienceDirect
- Registration materials, conference guide/program, and giveaway items
- Coffee, snacks, lunches, and Welcome Reception
- The right to present one accepted paper
- All taxes and VAT
|Each additional paper 2||275 EUR|
|Conference dinner3||60 EUR|
|Extra lunch ticket 4||30 EUR|
4) If you intend to buy extra lunch tickets for your family/friends, e-mail us.
Payment Methods and Details
⇒ You can pay by Bank Transfer, Credit Card (through Stripe or PayPal), or PayPal.
⇒ If you pay by bank transfer, please note that:
- All bank payments must be made in EUR and all bank transfer costs must be covered by the sender. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your registration.
- We will need you to send us a bank transfer confirmation document/receipt. This will allow us to trace your payment and will serve as temporary proof until payment is effectively received on our end.
⇒ If you pay by credit card through Stripe, please note that we do neither store nor have access to your credit card details. Your credit card is processed through Stripe, which is one of the most well-known and reputed payment platforms in the world.
⇒ If you pay through Paypal, please note that, in most countries, you will be able to pay with your credit card through PayPal without the need of having a PayPal account. You will be directed to PayPal’s website to complete the purchase and, as with Stripe, we do neither store nor have access to your credit card details.
⇒ The original payment receipt will be given to you when you check in at the conference welcome desk.
⇒ Note to on-site registrants: we will NOT charge credit cards directly on site. On-site registration payments must be made in cash or through Stripe/PayPal.
Detailed payment instructions will also be given.
1. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel a registration.
2. Your registration is considered complete only after payment on our end has been received and all required participant data has been provided.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Cancellations made by presenters will NOT be accepted.
5. When written notice of cancellation is received, the following cancellation fees will apply, based on the date when the secretariat receives the notice:
> Until 21 April, 2017: 50% of the registration fee + bank handling charge
> From 22 April, 2017: 100% of the registration fee (No Refund)
Invitation Letters for Visa Applications
Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed.
All details are available at the Invitation Letters & Visas webpage.
Please check the accommodation page for suggestions and tips.
ICCS 2017′ special conference dinner will take place at the Johanniter restaurant, on 13 June. All details are here.
The Welcome Reception is open to all registered participants and sets the pace for a full-throttle conference start. Meet us at ETHZ’s Haupthalle (“Main Hall”), at the heart of the main building (“Hauptgebäude”), on the evening before the first conference day, and get ready for a memorable event. You can know more here.