Registration | Accomodation | Conference Dinner | Welcome Reception
Authors: Until and including 10 April 2018
(To ensure that your paper will be included in the proceedings)
Non-Authors – Early Registration: Until and including 25 April 2018
Non-Authors – Late Registration: Starting from 26 April 2018
|Author Rate||Non-Author Early Bird Rate||Non-Author Late Rate|
|Until 10 April 2018||Until 25 April 2018||From 26 April 2018|
|Regular Participant||650 USD||700 USD|
|Student 1||450 USD||600 USD|
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all plenary, technical and workshop sessions
- Conference proceedings in USB stick and free online access via Springer
- Registration materials, conference guide/program, and giveaway items
- Conference dinner (one per registration)
- Coffee, snacks, lunches, and Welcome Reception
- The right to present one accepted paper
- All taxes and VAT
|Each additional paper 2||350 USD|
|Extra banquet ticket3||50 USD|
|Extra lunch ticket 4||100 USD|
1) Student registrants must email to firstname.lastname@example.org a scanned copy of their Student ID (with clearly displayed expiration date) at the time of registration.
Payment Methods and Details
⇒ You can pay by Bank Transfer or PayPal. Please read below for details.
Payment by Bank Transfer
⇒ Please use the following bank account details:
|Beneficiary Bank Name||First National Bank Omaha|
|Stop||3118/01, 1620 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68197, USA|
|Beneficiary Name||Omaha Value Education & Research|
|Beneficiary Address||1320 South 75th St, Apt 11, Omaha, NE 68124, USA|
- All bank payments must be made in USD and all bank transfer costs must be covered by the sender. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your registration.
- We will need you to send us your personal information form and a bank transfer confirmation document/receipt. This will allow us to trace your payment and will serve as temporary proof until payment is effectively received on our end.
Payment by PayPal
⇒ Please make your payment to the following PayPal account: email@example.com
- We will need you to send us your personal information form and Paypal payment confirmation document/receipt. This will allow us to trace your payment and will serve as temporary proof until payment is effectively received on our end.
- Do also note that, in most countries, you will be able to pay with your credit card through PayPal without the need of having a PayPal account.
⇒ The original payment receipt will be given to you when you check in at the conference welcome desk.
⇒ Note to on-site registrants: we will NOT charge credit cards directly on site. On-site registration payments must be made in cash
1. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel a registration.
2. Your registration is considered complete only after payment on our end has been received and all required participant data has been provided.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Cancellations made by presenters will NOT be accepted.
5. When written notice of cancellation is received, the following cancellation fees will apply, based on the date when the secretariat receives the notice:
> Until 25 April 2018: 50% of the registration fee + bank handling charge
> From 26 April 2018: 100% of the registration fee (No Refund)
Invitation Letters for Visa Applications
Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed.
All details are available at the Invitation Letters & Visas webpage.
We are pleased to let you know that we have negotiated a special rate with the Grand Kingtown Hotel Wuxi.
After you have registered and completed your payment, please use the booking form available in the link below. The local secretariat will book your room and produce a booking confirmation letter.
For all inquiries concerning your hotel booking, please contact email@example.com.
The conference banquet will take place at 水景坊, the Water View Restaurant, just by the side of the lake.
The banquet is sponsored by Vastitude Technology.
The Welcome Reception will take place at the top floor of Grand Kingtown Hotel Wuxi.