Invitation Letters & Visas

Conference Policy

If you need a travel visa to China, we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application.
Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed.
Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail.

In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail with the following data:

  • a good-quality scan of your passport (.pdf or image format)
  • surname/family name and given names, exactly as they appear in your passport
  • contacts: e-mail, phone number and (if available) fax number
  • affiliation/organization: name, address, country, and the position you hold/occupy
  • any additional information you may think is relevant to your application

General Information

Citizens of most countries will need a travel visa to China. You can apply for a type-F visa (which comprehends exchanges, visits and study tours) or for a type-L one (tourist visa). Further details on visa types, visa application requirements, and exemption regimes are available at:

Visa applications can be made through commercial services such as or directly at the Chinese embassy/consulate in your country, which you can find at: