Invitation Letters & Visas

Conference Policy

Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed

If you need a travel visa to Spain, we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application.
Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail.

In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail us with the following data:

  • a good-quality scan of your passport (.pdf or image format)
  • surname/family name and given names, exactly as they appear in your passport
  • contacts: e-mail, phone number and (if relevant) fax number
  • affiliation/organization: name, address, country, and the position you hold/occupy
  • any additional information you may think is relevant to your application

General Information

Short-term stays like that of attending ICCS fall under the category of Schengen visas.
Spain is a member of the Schengen Area. Nationals of Schengen Area countries do not need a visa to enter Spain.

To check whether or not you need a Schengen visa:
Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe concerning Schengen visas
See Annex I on p.13 for the list of countries that require a visa; and Annex II on p.16 for the list of countries that are exempt.

To find the Embassy or Consulate in your country: