Registration | Accomodation | Conference Dinner | Welcome Reception
Authors: Until and including March 31, 2015
(To ensure that your paper will be included in the proceedings)
Non-Authors – Early Registration: Until and including April 17, 2015
Non-Authors – Late Registration: Starting from April 18, 2015
|Author Rate||Non-Author Early Bird Rate||Non-Author Late Rate|
|Until March 31, 2015||Until April 17, 2015||From April 18, 2015|
|Regular Participant||500 EUR||575 EUR|
|Student 1||350 EUR||425 EUR|
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all plenary, technical and workshop sessions
- Conference proceedings in USB stick and free online access via ScienceDirect
- Registration materials, conference guide, and giveaway items
- Coffee, snacks, lunches, and Welcome Reception
- The right to present one accepted paper
- All taxes and VAT
|Each additional paper 2||250 EUR|
|Conference Dinner 3||55 EUR|
|Extra lunch ticket 4||25 EUR|
4): If you intend to buy extra lunch tickets for your family/friends, e-mail us.
Payment Methods and Details
You can pay by Bank Transfer, PayPal, or Credit Card (through PayPal). In most countries, you will be able to pay with your Credit Card through PayPal without the need of having a PayPal account.
If you pay by bank transfer, please note that:
– All bank payments must be made in EUR and all bank transfer costs must be covered by the sender. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your registration.
– We will need you to send us a bank transfer confirmation document/receipt. This will allow us to trace your payment in our bank account and will serve as temporary proof until payment is effectively received on our end.
The original payment receipt will be given to you when you check in at the conference welcome desk.
Note to on-site registrants: we will NOT charge credit cards directly on site. On-site registration payments must be made in cash-only or through PayPal.
1. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel a registration.
2. Your registration is considered complete only after payment on our end has been received and all required participant data has been provided.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing to
4. Cancellations made by presenters will NOT be accepted.
5. When written notice of cancellation is received, the following cancellation fees will apply, based on the date when the secretariat receives the notice:
> Until April 17, 2015: 50% of the registration fee + bank handling charge
> From April 18, 2015: 100% of the registration fee (No Refund)
Invitation Letters for Visa Applications
Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed.
All details are available at the Invitation Letters & Visas webpage.
Please check the accommodation page for some suggestions and tips.
ICCS 2015′ special conference dinner will take place at Perlan, on June 2. All the details are here.
Meet us at the Sólin Hall, at Reykjavík University, on the evening before the actual conference sessions start, and get ready for a memorable event. The Welcome Reception is open to all registered participants. You can know more here.