If you need a travel visa to the United Kingdom, we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application.
Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail.
In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail us with the following data:
- a good-quality scan of your passport (.pdf or image format)
- surname/family name and given names, exactly as they appear in your passport
- contacts: e-mail, phone number and (if relevant) fax number
- affiliation/organization: name, address, country, and the position you hold/occupy
- any additional information you may think is relevant to your application
The United Kingdom Government website has a dedicated page with all the information you need:
You just have to click on the green button and follow the steps.
If you do need to apply for a visa:
You can find a visa application center in your country at: