If you need a travel visa to Czechia, we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application.
Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail.
In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail us with the following data:
- a good-quality scan of your passport (.pdf or image format)
- surname/family name and given names, exactly as they appear in your passport
- contacts: e-mail, phone number and (if relevant) fax number
- affiliation/organization: name, address, country, and the position you hold/occupy
- any additional information you may think is relevant to your application
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic has a dedicated page with all the information you need.
Short-term stays like that of attending ICCS fall under the category of Schengen Visas:
Czechia is a member of the Schengen Area. Nationals of Schengen Area countries do not need a visa to enter Czechia.
You can find a visa application center in your country at: