Registration Fees and Deadlines
|Author Rate (Regular & Student) *||Non-Author Rate|
|Until 5 April 2021||Until 31 May 2021|
|250 EUR||100 EUR|
Please note: if a paper has several co-authors, only one (the speaker) needs to register it (for 250 EUR). All other (non-presenting) co-authors don’t have to register, but are welcome to do so for the non-author (as in non-presenter) fee of 100 EUR.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions
- The right to present one accepted paper/abstract at the conference
- One paper published in the conference proceedings
(or an abstract in the Book of Abstracts, if your submission was accepted as “Presentation-Only”)
- Free (temporary) online access to conference proceedings via Springer
- All taxes and VAT (where applicable)
|Each additional paper/abstract 2||150 EUR|
2) The Author’s registration fee includes one paper in the proceedings.
(or one abstract in the Book of Abstracts, if your submission was accepted as “Presentation-Only”).
Two more publications/abstracts can be registered for the same presenting author, each adding 150 EUR to the standard fee.
Payment Methods and Details
⇒ You can pay by bank transfer or credit card (through Stripe).
⇒ If you pay by bank transfer, please note that:
- All bank payments must be made in EUR and all bank transfer costs must be covered by the sender. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your registration.
- We will need you to send us a bank transfer confirmation document/receipt. This will allow us to trace your payment and will serve as temporary proof until payment is effectively received on our end.
⇒ If you pay by credit card through Stripe, please note that we do neither store nor have access to your credit card details. Your credit card is processed through Stripe, which is one of the most well-known and reputed payment platforms in the world.
⇒ The payment receipt will be emailed to you shortly after your registration is complete.
You will be required to enter your participant data.
Detailed payment instructions will also be given.
1. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel a registration.
2. Your registration is considered complete only after payment on our end has been received and all required participant data has been provided.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
4. When written notice of cancellation is received, the following cancellation fees will apply, based on the date when the secretariat receives the notice:
> Until 23 April 2021, 23:59 CET: 50% of the registration fee + any bank handling charges
> From 24 April 2021: 100% of the registration fee + any bank handling charges